Re: dict-client virtual package name

Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:

> The virtual packages list is part of the debian-policy package, so
> please file this as a policy proposal.

     According to the file virtual-package-names-list.txt.gz (part of
the debian-policy package):

The procedure for updating the list is as follows:

1. Post to debian-devel saying what names you intend to use or what
   other changes you wish to make, and file a wish list bug against the
   package debian-policy.

     That is what I have done, although I agree that the policy
proposal alone should be adequate.

Bob
--
   _