Re: [RFC] Developer documentation packages.

On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 06:08:30PM +0200, Filip Van Raemdonck wrote:
> IMHO it would be better to provide HTML and text formats, together with the
> source format from where on the preferred document format can be generated.

Yep. Instead of all these packages with ps and pdf files, whereever possible,
why don't we just have the LaTeX/Texinfo/Tex/Docbook/whatever source, with
instructions on how to build ps/pdf in README.Debian? (The instructions are
nesseccary, unless you expect everyone to know how to build Docbook and
whatever other obscure formats.)

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"I don't care if Bill personally has my name and reads my email and