Re: OT: X2C library problems

On Aug 8, 10:18am, Dale Scheetz wrote:
> There is no LINUX target for the build, so I'm using the XNX (Xenix)

Do you have some more appropriate option?
Xenix is one of those Unix clones that is not similar to anything.
Blame Microsoft for that.

> So, the question is: "How do I get an "ISO C conforming compiler?"
> I thought I already has one!

Looks like it's the fault of some #DEFINEs or something like that, from the
program sources. It might be triggered by the attempts to use Xenix
configuration...

       Pawel

--
 (___)  | Pawel Wiecek ------------------- <coven@vmh.net> <+48603240006> |