Re: What to do with ae...

Jason Thomas wrote:
> having it available in lazybox is not what I'm getting at.
> people will type ae and get sqaut. they will not know that another
> editor is available and ae is still available but its in lazybox.
> how do you expect people to find and editor if they don't know what its
> called.

Could you please do some basic reaseach before second-guessing the
boot-floppies team? Something as simple as:

  joey@silk:~/tmp/boot-floppies>find |grep lazybox
  ./scripts/rootdisk/prototype/bin/lazybox
  joey@silk:~/tmp/boot-floppies>grep ae ./scripts/rootdisk/prototype/bin/lazybox ae|*/ae)
        echo "This filesystem provides \"nano\" rather than \"ae\" now.

Sheesh.

--
see shy jo