Re: your mail

On Fri, Jun 22, 2001 at 01:32:42AM +0200, Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn wrote:
> You might want to try the one you find here:
>
>   ftp://ftp.axis.se/pub/users/cii/
>
> I installed nad use it on both potato, woody and sid, and I'm quite
> happy with it. Works for me (tm) :)

Shouldn't this ideally be in woody too ?
gcc-2.91.66, that is ? Could someone on debian-gcc tell us why its not so ?

Its the official compiler recommended for the kernel, and gcc-2.95 is known
to create trouble when compiling a mosix kernel in certain cases.

viral

--
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.