ITP: fwbuilder (Firewall Builder)

	I have begun packaging Firewall Builder (fwbuilder) which is released
under the GPL license. Firewall Builder is an abstracted firewall utility
written in Gnome and works with ipchains, iptables and ipfilter along with
the ability to include any new format without changing the GUI. It will
be packaged as the GUI and the seperate backends (policy compilers). To
quote the authors desciption of the application:

Firewall Builder consists of a GUI and set of policy compilers for various
firewall platforms. It helps users maintain a database of objects and allows
policy editing using simple drag-and-drop operations.
The GUI and policy compilers are completely independent, and support for a
new firewall platform can be added to the GUI without any changes to the
program (only a new policy compiler is needed). This provides for a
consistent abstract model and the same GUI for different firewall platforms.
It currently supports ipchains, iptables, and ipfilter.

	I feel this package will be welcomed as it is a seriously lacking
utility and makes the task considerably easier to manage.

	I have not yet been through the new maintainer process at this time
so I have already spoken with Stephen Gore (sgore) and he has agreed to
sponsor me at this time until I can get through the new maintainer app
process.

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse

--