Re: Problems booting NT with new lilo 1:21.6

Hi.

In <[🔎] 3A690594.6C31B4E9@wave.home.com>,
  on Fri, 19 Jan 2001 22:27:16 -0500,
 Dale Miller <gdmiller@wave.home.com> wrote:

> I have the following lilo.conf file:
>
> lba32

Insert here:

     change-rules
      reset

See man 5 lilo.conf for details.

> boot=/dev/hda4
> root=/dev/hda4
> install=/boot/boot-menu.b
>  delay=20

> Anyone have any ideas what is causing this? I am using the Debian mbr.
> Not sure if that is the problem but when I ran dpkg-reconfigure lilo and
> chose the lilo mbr instead I still seemed to have the problem. I have
> removed
> lilo from the mbr, uninstalled lilo and re-installed the previous
> version from
> the testing distribution with no better result (1:21.4 I think)  Any

Have you issued the lilo command (the installer command) after
re-installed the previous version ? Did it emit some error with
the lilo.conf above ? 1:21.4 does not have boot-menu.b, I think.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>