Re: X 4 and app-defaults

On Wed, Dec 27, 2000 at 12:00:56AM +0100, Hakan Ardo wrote:
> > > Yes.  They need to move their app-defaults files.
[...]
> > > File bugs against packages that use /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults.
[...]
> It seems like noone ever sent any bug rapport about this, right? I'm
> maintaining xfaces and was traking down some cryptic buggrepport resulted
> from this problem, and I would sure have been assisted by such an
> repport.
>
> Is anyone working on sending those repports? or shall I do it myslef?
> Thomas?

Oh, they generally get filed, it's just that some package maintainers don't
do a damn thing about them[1].

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/groff

--
G. Branden Robinson             |   Experience should teach us to be most on
Debian GNU/Linux                |   our guard to protect liberty when the