Re: X 4 and app-defaults

Hi,

Remco van de Meent wrote:
> > > Many packages compiled against X3 seem to include this directory in
> > > their package.
> >
> > Yes.  They need to move their app-defaults files.
> >
> > > What should I do?
> >
> > File bugs against packages that use /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults.
>
> Whee, (#bugs++)^2.. it seems that these 108 packages have such a
> directory:

It seems like noone ever sent any bug rapport about this, right? I'm
maintaining xfaces and was traking down some cryptic buggrepport resulted
from this problem, and I would sure have been assisted by such an
repport.

Is anyone working on sending those repports? or shall I do it myslef?
Thomas?

Please CC any reply to me.

--
Hakan Ardo <hakan@debian.org>, http://master.debian.org/~hakan