Re: adoption - gdict

eechi von akusyumi (2000-12-24 19:03:47 +0800) :

> I would like to adopt the package gdict and maintain it. Would you
> guys ther like to give me some pointers on how should i do?

You might want to have a look at the gnome-utils package.  It's
actively maintained by James LewisMoss, and it Replaces: gdict (since
it includes it).  So, you could either contact the maintainer and get
him to re-split what was previously merged, or adopt the whole
package, or help him maintain it.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Au royaume des aveugles, il y a des borgnes à ne pas dépasser.
  -- in Soeur Marie-Thérèse des Batignoles (Maëster)