Re: update excuses.. how to read them

On Sat, Dec 23, 2000 at 06:14:08PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> That's not entirely trivial, so it might take a while, but it does seem
> like a decent idea. What sort of reports would we be talking about,
> exactly?

Well, would be enough for me to get a mail like the one i get from
debinstall everytime a package is moved to testing and the first time a package
should be moved to testing but is blocked.

"your package foo with version 1.2 is now present in testing on ftp-master"

"your package foo with version 1.2 can not be moved to testing because alpha
bins are missing".

Greetings
Bernd
--