Authentication via PGP certification authorities

Hello,

is it possible to get one's key signed by a Debian developer if that
developer trusts a third party outside Debian, e.g. a PGP
certification authority?

I'm asking because my key has been certified by the PGPCA of
Heise-Verlag, the publisher of the German c't magazine. Anyone with an
issue of c't could check the fingerprint printed in it, decide to
trust their key, and then validate the signature on my key.

FYI, the process of getting one's key signed by Heise is pretty
strict: You have to turn up in person at their stand at an event like
CeBIT and show your identity card. They will take a hard look at your
face, compare your signature to that on the card and also note down
the numeric ID on it. They refuse to sign keys with other "real name"
fields than the name printed on your identity card.

I'd be grateful if some German developer were able to sign my key!

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net
  ¯ ´` ¯
If they give you ruled paper, write the other way    -- Juan Ramón Jiménez