Re: ITP: water -- A graphical water effect demo.

On Tue, Dec 12, 2000 at 10:45:35PM +0100, Uwe Hermann <uh1763@bingo-ev.de> was heard to say:
>  water is a nice graphical water effect demo written using SDL.
>  You have lots of options to cause many different effectsm like
>  rain, swirls, blobs etc.

  Cute.  This looks astonishingly like an ancient DOS graphical demo I saw
once..is it a port?

  Also, can anything be done about the fact that it tends to crash after a
few seconds of usage? :)

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|                    "Do you know why the prisoner in the                     |