ITP: water -- A graphical water effect demo.

Package: water
Severity; wishlist

 water is a nice graphical water effect demo written using SDL.
 You have lots of options to cause many different effectsm like
 rain, swirls, blobs etc.

Copyright: Copyright (C) 1997 Scott Scriven
License: GPL
Upstream URL: http://www.libsdl.org/projects/water/src/water-1.0.tar.gz

I have already packaged water.
Get the .deb from: http://www.hermann-uwe.de/debian.php

I am not a Debian developer, in fact I'm not even in the NM queue, yet.

I chose this package to get some experience in packaging
before I try to become a Debian developer.

If someone could please have a look at it and comment on any
errors I might have made, this would be really great.

I'm also looking for someone to sponsor me...

Thanks.

Uwe.
--
Uwe Hermann <uh1763@bingo-ev.de>