Re: Incoming* files left with gnus 5.8.7 with 2.4 test11 kernel

* Colin Walters

| to your ~/.gnus file.  This is supposed to be the default, but some
| released versions of Gnus (apparently including the Debian package)
| have it reversed.

It might be because gnus 5.8.7 actually is a beta version, and even
though gnus hasn't ever eaten mail because of bugs, the author would
rather be safe than sorry.  The only release versions of gnus are
those which come with emacs.  iirc, my 0.02$

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.