Re: [OT] Re: how do i make my program better?

On Sunday 19 November 2000 17:31, An Thi-Nguyen Le wrote:
> Did you read what I wrote?  I have used pinfo with manpages and utterly
> DESPISE it.

You can use what you like. I like pinfo. I have read what you wrote but I am
not going to dicuss about your likes and dislikes.

> What do you mean "traditional man"?  Man just formats and pipes the page
> through whatever pager you specify -- which can be less or more or most
> or Your Favorite Pager.  And less/most handle things much better than
> pinfo or info.

See above.

Cheers,
Mariusz

--
Mariusz Przygodzki        |  Good judgement comes from experience.
dune@home.pl              |  Experience comes from bad judgement.