Re: Last woody upgrade = chaos?!

Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Toens Bueker wrote:
> > I really need that machine up and running again urgently - what can I do?
>
> If you need the machine that desperately, why is it running unstable?
> This sounds like you made a bad choice..

I always run unstable on the most important box I have.  I do it for
a very simple reason: If something goes wrong, I'll notice immediately
or get angry calls so I'll notice immediately.  There is no easier
way of finding bugs and to prove our high quality.

Regards,

	Joey

PS: I know, I'm mad.

--
If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country.
	-- motd of irc.funet.fi