Re: women in debian

In <[🔎] XFMail.20001116160351.shaleh@valinux.com> "Sean 'Shaleh' Perry"
<shaleh@valinux.com> wrote:

>Most of them are more of the "does it work, good
>enough".

Sorry, but sometimes answers I get from males seem more like that:
Do I even get it work, what do me care others.

Computers are somewhat technical. And men most times don't want
someone to see, their knowledge lacks. So they try to keep women
asking questions away, as it seems to be easier for working with men.

Many men really have difficulties to share their knowledge. And that
makes it not very easy for women to break into any male dominated
subject.

25 years of experience speaking here.
But htere is a hope: It's not that bad as it was 25 years ago. Maybe
in another 2000 years will have overcome. ;-)

cu

Jutta