Re: Anarchism package

On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 07:58:16AM +0100, Ralf Treinen wrote:
<snip>
> It was meant as reply to the person who tried to tell me that "Bible = America
> = Freedom = Debian". My original argument was more about separation of
> concerns.
> It just means agreement on the fact that we all have different convictions,
> and that these should not interfer with our choosen common goal. Lets
> just keep stuff outside that has nothing to do with it.
>
> Tolerance would require that we give same rights to all documents. We could,
> for instance pack the Communist Manifesto. I repeat that IMHO this manifesto,
> as the other documents that have been discussed, don't belong into Debian.
> However, if we give room to one then tolerance would require that we give
> equal rights to others.

Seconded, if someone (DD) want to pack it, and what about ITPing
debian-devel-ml-Anarchism-flamewar ?

What is no related with Anarchism ? Software is no related with
anarchism?

The package are on Debian repository and on web, provide a script
mirror Anarchism, Comunist Manifesto, Costitution (American, French,
Italian, and all), bibble .... and upload it on a user directory (say,
~/public_html/documents)

Put a package called "gmwiwtg" (give me what I want to get) that do all is
needed, and the debian world will live on peace (without flame war).

Was all that hard to propose ?

Choice a better name for package, write a nice interface, ... all is
Debian related

(sorry for not cheat all country's Costituition, don't flame me)

Ciao,
daniele.