Re: ITP: OpenH323

> Further information: openh323 is composed of several components, which
> I propose to group into the following three packages.  As I discover
> more upon building and experimenting with the software, this may
> change.

Some time ago I've started packaging stuff.  Compiling it is a bit
tricky as the Makefiles of the clients include the Makefiles of the
libraries.  It isn't that hard to make it work if you put everything
into one big source package...

> Any comments or advice are welcome.

Just uploaded my not-finished-yet packages (source+i386).  Hope they
save you some work.

deb http://www.strusel007.de/ unstable main
deb-src http://www.strusel007.de/ unstable main

  Gerd

--
Wirtschaftsinformatiker == Leute, die zwar die aktuellen Aktienkurse
jedes Softwareherstellers kennen, aber keines der Produkte auch nur