bugtacking system and package interoperation

Recently I'm having a lot of problems concerning interoperability of
programms, specificaly GUI stuff and especially session management.

I'm trying to report the problems I'm encountering but the BTS seems not
to fit this class of problems, since from a naive users point of view it's
the problem of *both* packages. Thus it would be ideal to be able to
report the same bug (with the same bugnumber) against *both* concerned not
interoperating packages.

*t

             Tomas Pospisek
	     http://sourcepole.ch