Re: 2.2r1 release problems

Just because it hasn't been done in the past doesn't make it a non-good
idea.  Perhaps it's just never occured to the right people?  Is it so
tough to slam together an email for a point release?  Nothing special,
maybe just a "2.2r1 is out" message with a list of changed packages.

--
void hamlet()
{#define question=((bb)||(!bb))}

Who is John Galt?  galt@inconnu.isu.edu. that's who!