Would anyone like to adopt a secure bind package?

At work I was asked to set up a chrooted bind and as our name servers run
Debian, I decided to make a package out of it.  This is a statically
compiled bind from the latest official Debian bind package created
following the instructions at www.psionic.com.

I have way too much on my plate right now so I was wondering if anyone
(perhaps one of our new maintainers?) would like to take it off my
hands?  It is basically complete but there are a few rough edges which
would have to be smoothed out.

If you are interested please let me know privately and I'll tell you where
to download it from.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>