Re: would be a wishlist bug against alien, but ...

Your right, that would be nice! :) I have fixed the deb for CorelLINUX 1.2 and
I have sent it through the channels to go up on Corel's ftp site soon :)

If you want I can let you know by e-mail when it goes up and exactly where you
can dl it.

Branden Robinson wrote:

> [sorry for the broad CC]
>
> On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 11:45:21AM -0400, Fred Harju wrote:
> >   Thanks for noticing Chris, that was very nice of you!! :)
>
> What's also nice is NOT re-licensing derivative works of GPL'ed software
> under a GPL-incompatible license (like the CPL).  Not only that, it's a
> violation of the GPL, since the GPL does not grant permission to relicense
> derivative works; see Section 103, Title 17, United States Code.
>
> --
> G. Branden Robinson             |    A committee is a life form with six or
> Debian GNU/Linux                |    more legs and no brain.
> branden@debian.org              |    -- Robert Heinlein
> http://www.debian.org/~branden/ |

Fred Harju <fredh@corel.com>
Software Developer
Corel Corporation

New Team - Renewed Focus: Corel ushers in a new era!
To learn more, please visit http://www.corel.com.

begin:vcard
n:Harju;Fred
tel;work:613-728-0826 x5669
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://linux.corel.com
org:Corel Corporation;Linux Engineering
adr:;;1600 Carling Ave.;Ottawa;ON;K1Z 8R7;Canada
version:2.1
email;internet:fredh@corel.com
title:Software Developer
fn:Fred Harju