Re: packages up for adoption

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000, Joost van Baal wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 17, 2000 at 11:51:35PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> > If you tried to
> > get one of these packages before but weren't quick enough, this is your
> > chance!
> >
> > floatbg
>
> I would like to take that one, if Britton is not going to. Britton,
> do you intent to get something uploaded?

Yes.  I have sent it to two seperate sponsors now but it has not shown up
in unstable, which is what I am assuming should happen when it gets
processed.  Mayby there is something wrong with it, though I have been
using my version for a while.  In any case, I am now through the nm queue,
so I can do my own upload.

Britton