[URGENT] Re: Problems while packaging kdevelop

Hi Raphael,

On Fri, Oct 13, 2000 at 10:35:48AM +0200, Raphael Bossek wrote:
> tried to package the kdevelop stuff and everything works now great
> until the call of kdevelop :(
>
> kdevelop: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libkidetexteditor.so.0: undefined symbol: .gnu.linkonce.t.__thunk_156__._Q211KTextEditor8Document
>
> this library is part of the sources! using debian woody (latest unstable)

Could you make your sources available as soon as possible somewhere on the
net? I have the problem that we need kdevelop on Tuesday. I don't want to
fight with 1.2 to compile it myself so the sources would be most welcome
so I can build it - on potato, btw.

A big thanks

	Torsten