Re: [BALLOT] Social Contract Change Amendment

    Thomas> Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org> writes:

    >> It seems pretty clear that Wichert either supports this or
    >> lacks the backbone to do anything about it.  In either event,
    >> my dissatisfaction with his unwillingness to act in support of
    >> the constitution will reflect in my vote for the next DPL
    >> election.

    Thomas> The constitution does not permit Wichert do "do something
    Thomas> about it".

Sadly, I must agree... the Secretary is appointed for 1 year... and
once s/he is appointed, no one can change that until the term runs
out.

:-| (and no, this has nothing to do with whether Darren did his job
correctly, or played some dirty tricks or whatever... I'm done with
conspiracy theories for the week.  Don't ask ;-)

Bye, J

--
Jürgen A. Erhard    juergen.erhard@gmx.net   phone: (GERMANY) 0721 27326
     MARS: http://members.tripod.com/Juergen_Erhard/mars_index.html