Re: OpenROCK.Net opensource services disbanding. Looking for people to take over services.

On Oct 10, Christoph Lameter <christoph@lameter.com> wrote:

 >1. Email->usenet gateway (for Debian and Redhat mailing list)
 >2. Root feed for the linux.* newsgropus (needs to take over a worldwide
 >   feeding structure for news via inn).
I'll be happy to do this work (I have the competence in mail to news
munging and in managing a usenet hierarchy and the bandwidth) but I'll
have some free time to set up the gateway only next month, unless you
can provide me plug and play software (I plan to write my own, based
on News::Gateway and my current work in newsgroups robomoderation).
But if you have to quickly drop some load I can start tomorrow moving
the feeds to the new structure.

--
ciao,
Marco