Re: Debian in Yugoslavia

On Fri, Sep 22, 2000 at 11:31:57AM +0100, Jules Bean wrote:
> Tanovic, your reply is very hard to read!

His first name is Branko, BTW.

> If you wish to make a serbo-croatian translation of www.debian.org, then
> YES we are interested in your help (unless we already have enough
> translators, I'm not sure).

Since there is no Serbo-Croatian language, they could only translate it into
Serbian, as there's already a Croatian translation of the web site.

He told me in private mail that he won't bother translating it, because most
of them can read Croatian. I'm not sure if his compatriots will think that's
appropriate; I guess we should just wait and let them decide what suits them
best.