Re: Which task package installs gpm?

J.A. Bezemer wrote:
> And most of the users installing Debian happen to be Windows converts.

I have seen zero evidence of that, and a great deal of evidence that
users installing debian are already linux users who have used at least
one other distribution in the past.

> So, _if_ we consider to install standard by default, we should probably
> gravely re-think what should be in a present-day(!) "standard" system.

I don't think so. If we want to make some way for a windows user to get
the type of environment they expect, that's what task packages are for.

--
see shy jo