Re: NM Page info.

On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 05:29:20AM -0400, Dale Scheetz wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, David Brown wrote:
> > Would it be possible to post the dates in ISO date format YYYY-MM-DD.
>
> Sorry if this twists your brain, but it isn't likely to be
> changed. Everyone has their own oppinion about what a date field should
> look like. Ours look like dd-mm-yyyy. Such is life ;-)

I disagree.  ISO date format is the only portable one, and we should use it
wherever possible.  Parochial Americans can just spit out their chewing
tobacco, grow the hell up, and realize they live on a planet, not just in
Sovereign State of West Virginia (or whatever).

--
G. Branden Robinson             |   If you wish to strive for peace of soul,
Debian GNU/Linux                |   then believe; if you wish to be a