RFP/(ITP): libparallel-pvm-perl (aka Parallel::Pvm)

Hi.

I wondered why this package isn't in woody. I know a little bit
perl (and want to learn more), I used PVM before (and want to
learn more), and I'm the second next in the NM queue to be
picked up (and have a gpg key signed by another developer ...),
thus I'm probably not the (to be) debian developer best suited
to maintain this package, but I'll try it if nobody else steps
up.

Oh, yeah, what it is:

An interface to the PVM parallel programming environment for the
Perl programming language.

ciao, 2ri
--
Use the source...