qmail

What's the official stance on qmail?  Is the licence (or lack thereof?)
too restrictive (any modified versions can't be distributed without
approval)?  I notice that qmail-src_1.03-14.deb and qmail_1.03-14.dsc are
in non-free - any reason that binary packages haven't been made (yes I
know that qmail-src comes with compile scripts)?  Any issues or opinions
on qmail?

I've recently migrated from RedHat (and loving it) and while I'd prefer to
stick with what Debian officially recommends, qmail has some features that I
prefer.  Anyone got any good arguments against qmail?

--
niall@holbytla.org