Re: debbugs (newbies) sprint

Hi Zack,

I'm interested too. I already proposed a Skills-Exchange session about Debbugs
on Debconf:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/SkillsExchange#Debian_Bugtracker_internals

My interest in the Debbugs internals was triggered by the wish to list all
bugs that I've subscribed too. However I couldn't find the bug number anymore,
since I did not fill this bug but only subscribed to it...

I still need a subject for my bachelor thesis. Maybe I could find a tutor who
accepts something around debbugs.

A sprint (at Linuxhotel) would be nice, but if there's anybody who can't join
we should do an IRC sprint.

Best regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro