Re: debbugs (newbies) sprint

Hi.

Le vendredi 01 juillet 2011 à 15:51 +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli a écrit :
> Dead debbugs hackers (and lurkers),
^ that one made my day (more than a Google+ invite ;)

>   as a result of an impromptu discussion among myself, Don Armstrong,
> and Mehdi Dogguy, we would like to try a little experiment to attract
> debbugs contributors and train a new generation of debbugs maintainers.

That sounds like a wonderful idea, in particular for people not really
fluent in Perl, which (IMHO) can be quite frightening at times (I
haven't checked if the coding style is acceptable for a non monguer in
this case ;).

I may be interested myself (thinking about adding OSLC-CM support in
debbugs), but I fear my agenda is pretty full until october.

A face to face meeting (at IRILL, for instance ;-) may be nicer than
IRC, AFAIC.

FWIW.

Best regards,

--