Re: Boulder Pledge

On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 10:46:47PM +0100, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder said:

> Mailreaders should always do what we want them to. Debian should release
> more frequently. Opensource projects should all use totally patent-free
> code. Computers should just work. Everybody should just be nice. There
> should not be any wars. I should have a lot of money. The world should
> belong to me.
>
> See what I mean?

Yes; you think that expecting a mail reader to display RFC 822
compliant emails is unreasonable, and that calling one "broken"
if it doesn't may hurt the feelings of the developer, when
instead we should be trying to be sensitive to his needs as a
person, right?

I'm so sorry.  Please accept this virtual hug in apology.

--
Shawn McMahon         | Every time you walk out of the house
FedEx Services        | with clothes on, you give up freedom