Re: how to set digest mode? (was Re: unsubscribe)

    Me> If that's a problem, I'd suggest logging a bug against
    Me> lists.debian.org. B-)

    RJ> sorry about my ignorance, but wouldn't it be better to use
    RJ> some generic way to set/unset digest mode in all mailing
    RJ> lists, instead of actually *creating* different lists for that
    RJ> purpose?

OK, OK! Quit haranguing me. I agree. I just got through re-vamping the
lists.debian.org code, and it's all fixed so that you can toggle
digest mode on any list.

Now, all you have to do to set the digest flag on any list you're
subscribed to is send the following command to the list address:

        > LIST-DAEMON COMMAND {{ DIGEST MODE FLAG TRUE TOGGLE }} STOP END

(Note that the ">" is just to escape it, so that this message gets
through to you. Case counts, and it all has to be on one line, at the
beginning of the line.) You'll receive as confirmation an email from
the list address with the full command you submitted.

This needs to be sent directly to the list address, and there isn't
yet a Web interface. I'll try to get to that in version 2.3.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou
evan@debian.org