Re: Collaborate Debian Reference in Traditional Chinese

Dear all,

May I ask who should I communicate with and  pull request these issues?
This is Chih-Hsuan Yang(楊志璿), a Taiwanese developer, using traditional Chinese as native language.
I found some unsuitable translations from simplified Chinese to traditional Chinese (or English to traditional Chinese).

Thank you!

Best regards,
Chih-Hsuan Yang

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

This is Chih-Hsuan Yang(楊志璿), a Taiwanese developer, using traditional Chinese as native language.
I found some unsuitable translations from simplified Chinese to traditional Chinese (or English to traditional Chinese).
For example:
"1.2. 開發時需要的軟件" should be "1.2. 開發時需要的軟體".
"A: 高級打包" should be "A: 進階打包"

May I help you to translate the Debian reference?