Re: debian-installer: yet another update needed

Dear Christian

    1. I am the current maintainer of debian-installer zh-TW translation.

    2. After the last public, personal attack to local community members
from Vdragon, I question the trust between Vdragon and the local Debian
community.  I suppose everything from Vdragon should be reviewed by
zh-TW community member before commit.

於 2012年09月22日 22:36, 林博仁 提到:

--
Best regards,