Re: Needed update for Debian Installer sublevel 6 (IPv6 support in network configuration)

Oops, I thought I have corrected all of the errors...
Thanks for all of these : ) .
I'll take your advice.

Sincerely,
V字龍 | Vdragon <pika1021@gmail.com>

2012/9/19 Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org>
Quoting 林博仁 (pika1021@gmail.com):
> Hi,
> I've done my work.  Here's the changelog:
> * De-fuzzied all fuzzy strings
> * Reviewed all other strings
> * My personal translation patch PATCHED.
>
> This translation is accessible through
> https://zh_tw_translators.etherpad.mozilla.org/6

Please note that anything sent to me directly is considered as
"Christian, could you please commit this file". So, I did commit
it..:-)

At least, I did commit it after correcting it:

> #. Type: error
> #. Description
> #. :sl6:
> #: ../netcfg-common.templates:49001
> msgid ""
> "The value you have provided is not valid. The maximum waiting time (in "
> "seconds) for network link detection must be a positive integer."
> msgstr "
> "您所輸入的值無效,網路連結偵測的最長等待時間(秒)必須為一個正整"
> "數。"

The msgstr here is invalid, it should be:

msgstr ""
"您所輸入的值無效,網路連結偵測的最長等待時間(秒)必須為一個正整"
"數。"

I really strongly advice using validation as often as possible.

Here, the simple command line:

msgfmt -c --statistics zh_TW.po >/dev/null

would have revealed the error.

/home/cperrier/tmp/zh_TW.po:119: end-of-line within string
msgfmt: found 1 fatal error