Big Deal

     PROJECT TIME-SHARE FRENCH RIVIERA

OUTLINE
Summary

This project involves acquiring fifteen luxury home□ on the French Riviera,
and making them time-share□. People from all over the world will enjoy
living in a luxury home while in paradise. Car rental is included. They will
enjoy their trip every year.

Table of content□
Introduction

A. The business
The business is to make a paradise getaway affordable.

B. Product□, and service□ offered
The product□ are a phone, a car, near the beach, near shopping, made
service.

C. The industry
Real-estate/luxury home□

MARKETING RESEARCH
A. Customer□
Our customer□ are people who have been to, or want to go to france. People
who can arrange for a $5,000.00 (five thousand dollar) loan Plus $62.00 a
week for 520 week□ for scheduling, and maintenance. Mostly people who are
self-employed.

B. Market size & trend□
There are more than one hundred millionaires in the U.S.. 5000
people/families paying $5,000.00(five thousand dollar□)  a year for a
luxury vacation on the French Riviera mean□ we have to expand, and we are
still booked solid. Plus $62.00 a week for 520 week□ for scheduling, and
maintenance.

C. Competition (nature & number)
Our only real competition are the companies that offer you your own house in
some resort area. Basically we have no competition.

D. Available market
Our primary market is those people who own there own business, and that
number is growing steadily.

E. Prediction□
I/we predict that by the end of a ten year cycle we will have cleaned up,
and own most of the French Riviera.

MARKETING PLAN

A. General strategy
To share testimonial□, and use word of mouth. As well as every form of
marketing, internet film, e-mail list□, tv, radio, newspaper, and regular
mail. I know once the word gets out about this fabulous vacation/time-share
opportunity there will be a waiting list as big as a phonebook.

B. Pricing philosophy
I believe that $5,000.00 for a week plus $62.00 a week for 520 week□ for
scheduling, and maintenance with the family in paradise(French Riviera) is
affordable. You also get a car, a maid, a phone, a tv with cable, a swimming
pool. All of this for $5,000.00(five thousand dollar□ for one week, once a
year. This is unheard of.

C. Method of sale□
Again I/we shall do whatever it take□ to make sure that everybody knows
about our time-share, and there will always be a constant reminder in the
form of radio, newspaper, internet, e-mail, regular mail, and word of mouth
advertising.

D. Customer service
Operator□ are here 24/7 twenty-four hour□ a day, seven day□ a week to
assist you. Maintenance is always here to make repair□.

E. Advertising
I am some what of a marketing genius. I know that by buying an e-mail list,
and with the help of people who can send e-mail□ I/we will definitely have
exposure. Also our web-site, radio, tv, newspaper ad□ are going to generate
customer□. And direct mailing□ are another way to gain exposure. As a
financial consultant it will be a breeze to consolidate their bill□, and
they will have enough for a week in paradise(French Riviera).

F. Sale□ forecast's
I/we forecast fifty two families a year multiplied by fifteen time-share
unit□ will be 780 families paying $5,000.00(five thousand dollar□) each
year for a one week stay in paradise(French Riviera). That is for the first
year, we can have reservation□ for the coming year□.

OPERATIONS

A. Facilities & equipment
These are luxury home□ with a swimming pool, cable tv, phone, including car
rental.

B. Plans for growth and expansion
I/we plan to aquire as many properties that are nearest to the beach in the
French Riviera, and England, and Spain, and Africa, and Australia, and
Mexico, and the U.S., and basically the whole world that is beach related.

C. Overall schedule of event□
First I/we aquire fifteen luxury home□ in the French Riviera, then more
luxury homes in the French Riviera, and then I/we will do the same thing in
England, and Spain, and Africa, and Australia, and Mexico, and the U.S.,
let□ not forget Hawaii.

D. Risk□
These are the risk□ as I see them, if you see some that are□t mentioned
please advise. There are hurricanes, flood□, and other natural disaster□.
In the beginning I/we risk people thinking that this is to good to be true.
I/we risk not knowing the character of our client□, what, and how they do
thing□ while staying at our time-share. They could steel everything, or
burn the house down. We will have insurance for that. Another risk is that
the grass is destroyed. The patio gets scratched.   Basically I/we feel that
this is safe because they are paying a big chunk of cash to enjoy their
vacation.

FINANCIAL PLAN

A. Proposal
I/we propose that the lender/investor put up $25,000,000.00(fifteen million
dollar□) in exchange for a lean on all property, and 50% of all revenue for
a period of ten year□. This give□ you the lender/investor
$19,500,000.00(forty million dollar□).

B. Use of proceeds
See budget(chart)
the use of proceeds are first to pay loan, and then any other overhead. The
remainder is profit, and will be at the sole discretion of Daniel H.
Crabtree.

C. Break even analysis
$5,000.00(five thousand dollar□) minus loan payment for a  cost of
$2,500.00(two thousand five hundred dollar□) equal□ $2,500.00(two thousand
five hundred dollar□) minus phone for each house, cable for each house,
swimming pool maintenance for each house, car rental for each house equal□
$400.00 per week equal□ $2,100.00(twenty-one hundred dollar□). After ten
year□ I/we will be even, and you will have received $19,500,000.00(nineteen
million five hundred thousand dollar□).

D. Historical statement□
Historically time-share□ do very nice. However to have a time-share on the
beach in the French Riviera will be awesome!!!

Historically speaking real-estate appreciates in value, and these luxury
home□ will skyrocket.

E. Pro-forma income statement□
$5,000.00 per house multiplied by fifteen house□ equal□ $75,000.00
multiplied by fifty two week□ in the year equal□ $3,900,000.00.

F. Pro-forma balance sheet□
$2,500.00 per week equal□ $130,000.00 multiplied by fifty two equal□
$6,760,000.00.

The overhead for each house is $400.00 per week that equal□ $6,000.00
multiplied by fifty two week□ equal□ $312,000.00 multiplied by fifteen
equal□ $4,680,000.00

G. Pro-forma cash flow statement□
See chart(budget)

MANAGEMENT & ORGANIZATION

A. Organizational structure
UNIQUE PROPERTY SOLUTIONS is a sole propriortership, and will become a
corporation.

SUMMARY
Date of application 3/7/03

UNIQUE PROPERTY SOLUTIONS

7400 Valleycrest BLVD.
Annandale VA. 22003-1747

(703) 560-0632
danielhcrabtree@hotmail.com

Referred by Googol search for venture capital

INDUSTRY Real-estate

The French Riviera is a great location, and the best place to launch this
enterprise.

Studies show that property by the beach is quickly occupied.