Re: build a CD from varous repositories

Hello,

I did some additional investigations, but did not understand the result. Is
any you cracks willing to take a look at my script and shine me a light on
what I'm missing? I would appreciate it a lot.

Currently my (perl-)script only fetches Release-files and Package lists, no
deb-files yet. Also it does not support any cmdline options yet.
It creates a 'tmp' directory in the current directory, using that
tmp-directory as target for the downloads.

The repositories are taken from /etc/apt/sources.list
and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/*
Simple support exists for /etc/apt/preferences.

It needs a packagelist as parameter. That packagelist should be in the current
directory.

I did the testing by: "resolveList pkg.list 2> missing > 2download"

The file 2download looks fine to me, but I don't understand the content of
missing.

kind regards
Geronimo