Re: build a CD from varous repositories

Hello vagrant,

thank you very much for your attention!

I have 2 virtualboxes (sid and lenny), where I perform the excercises.
Simple-CCD doesn't work for sid, nor for lenny. And I have completely
different errors that are documented.

I'm not that used to shellscripting, so I startet with a little perlscript,
that should build my partial mirror. That script already is able to fetch and
scan Release- and Package-files and process a local packagelist.  I started
with the list, generated from debian-cd by "make packagelists ...", but
without trying to solve dependencies yet, I have packages, that could not be
found at all - neither scanning for package-name, nor scanning
for 'provides'.

I think I miss a lot of understanding from package-organisation, so it seems
not to be a solveable problem for me, create a custom cd.

kind regards
Geronimo