"Live" CD as potential installation media

Hey there :)

I just sent a message to debian-devel@lists.debian.org (Message-Id:
<20040124001112.75bfdbf8.dbharris@eelf.ddts.net>) soliciting package
lists from other Debian admins for potential inclusion on a 185MB
Knoppix-like "Live" CD intended primarily for Debian admins.

I didn't mention, though, that I'd like to integrate Debian-installer
into it in some form or another, or similar (think the BBC ISO from ages
ago). My (working! :) prototype has debootstrap which is actually quite
good enough for its intended audience, but I think if I do a good enough
job integrating debian-installer it might be worthwhile as one of the
commonly-used Debian installation media (I did the most commonly-used [I
think] series of Potato netinsts, by the way, and they were quite
well-received to my knowledge).

But before I go to what would probably be pretty arduous lengths (right
now it uses kudzu to autodetect hardware and such - were it to be
honest-to-goodness Debian installation media, it should probably use
what d-i uses; in other words, discover), I figured I'd ask for
opinions, suggestions, and thoughts.

So. Any of the above?