Re: jigdo CVS

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 03:35:49PM +0100, Jan Kesten wrote:

>RA> Why can't you get the latest source code?? Under "development",
>RA> the web page lists the required CVS commands. (The BerliOS CVS
>RA> server was offline for a day or so over the weekend, if you were
>RA> unsuccessful, retry now.)
>
>I this this downtime was the reason - I retried it just a moment ago,
>and it works fine now. I'm now going to compile jigdo from the
>sources. Thanks for that hint :-)
>
>The compile just finished, works fine!
>
>And Steve, if you just read this and I think so, is your patch to
>mkisofs still available somewhere - I looked in my mailing list
>archive, but can't find the mail. And I thought you wrote a webpage
>where to find it a while ago... Sorry when I become annoying ;-)

The mkisofs patch and other bits are at

http://www.einval.com/~steve/software/CD/

(which is not where I put them last - I've reorganised my web
pages...) If you're feeling keen and fancy patching jigdo to work with
the new template file, that would be great! :-)

You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me