Re: Where or HOW DVD jigdo files of Woody r2?

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004, Hans Ginzel wrote:

> 	Hello,
>
>   where can I find DVD iso images of Debian GNU/Linux Woody relase 2?
> If there are none, how can I create them?
> Can I add some non-official packages (http://debian.malyjarda.cz/)?

Jan Kesten managed to make a working image. It is exactly the same as the
Woody R2 od CDs (no unofficial images, no extra DVD-related stuff). You
can download here:

ftp://nexu.troja.mff.cuni.cz/debian-cd
rsync://nexu.troja.mff.cuni.cz/debian-cd

(FTP daemon seems to have some troubles with 4.5GB image so use rsync
instead, or /better/ make the image yourself using jigdo.)

Steve McIntyre solved some problems with jigdo so it's possible that soon
there will be a little more official Woody DVD available.

Regards,

-- Jan Houstek