Where or HOW DVD jigdo files of Woody r2?

	Hello,

  where can I find DVD iso images of Debian GNU/Linux Woody relase 2?
If there are none, how can I create them?
Can I add some non-official packages (http://debian.malyjarda.cz/)?

  Is there, on CDs, in the doc or release desc a short list of main
packages versions that are included in Woody (XFree, KDE, Gnome, Mozilla,...)
I looked only on the web and there I found no such information
(http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/,
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/release-notes/)
Neither is there whats new in the second release.
I know, I can search for individual packages in the repository
packages.debian.org, but a short summary would be appreciate.

	Best regards
						Hans Ginzel

--
PS: I am searching for a successor of Psion 5mx
    (WiFi, usb2, mp3, FM, audio in/out, more MB, more MHz,