Re: Debian CDs?

So sprach Craig Hixson am Thu, May 10, 2001 at 03:51:08PM -0700:
>    I am trying to make a Debian CD, or maybe say your web site puts it [
> I want to burn/press my own customized CDs, with a subset of Debian packages, other interesting programs, etc. ]
>   I have ran into a error in trying to make them.  Not a error but, well let me put it this way, i have a robot cd burner of 20 cd burners and 2 printers for printing.  I understand that i need to edit the linux [ images and other] for our own distribution but the CD burners we have are WinX only [9x / NT]  I was wondering if there was any way for us to burn Debian w/ edited for and burn it from are burning system?

Is the CD robot part of these CD burners WinXX only?  The burners would
surely also work in Linux.

But anyway, once you've got the iso image, you can burn it in windows with
nearly any program.  Just make sure to select iso/disc image/"or whatever
else".

What program are you using in Win?

PS: Lines with above 92841 characters per line are very easy to read....

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:	http://www.digitalprojects.com   |   http://www.iso-top.de