kfreebsd-8 (8.1+dfsg-6) and fxp driver

Hello! Today I updated the package kfreebsd-image-8.1-1-686 to version 8.1 dfsg-6.
I was very upset after rebooting the system because the network has stopped working.
When loading has been reported that the system was unable to raise the interface fxp!

I started looking for a problem - just read :
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/k/kfreebsd-8/kfreebsd-8_8.1 dfsg-6/changelog

It immediately became clear to all!
I started looking for a separate package of non-free repo :
http://packages.debian.org/search?searchon=contents&keywords=fxp&mode=path&suite=testing&arch=any
 but I found nothing: (

I installed an older version of the kernel, but it is not an option!

Where can I get it deb package and not the files for installation. Of course I can copy and build it separately, but would like a more normal and transparent solutions.

Do you plan to create a separate package type as the Debian GNU / linuh firmware-linux-nonfree - generally something like that? If I understand the situation.

Thank you for a great job in porting Debian to the kernel FreeBSD !