etc.

Ok.. Well.. Me ian.miller@wiliam.com.au and Ray rayp@sisna.com have
volunteered to design and maintain a debianbsd webpage. I -may- be able to
host a development and ftp box for anyone interested, but if you are please
talk to me about it.

I can provide 2 Australian mirrors, 1 in perth and 1 in sydney and maybe a
US mirror in costa'. If anyone else is interested in becoming a mirror -
please reply.

On the webpage issue, what -type- of site do we want? Something that can say
"hi, this is debianbsd, we are cool" or something like "hey this is
debianbsd, please register your interest on our mailing list, or join in on
our disscusions in our message board" Something like this would need
php/mysql, which wont be a problem. Any suggestions?
I currently run www.debianbox.org do we want something of this nature?

There is now an irc channel on openprojects called #debian-bsd, please come
in and have a realtime chat with everyone, if we want to get this thing
rolling, we have to have real communication.
irc.debian.org will get you there.

Cheers, Ian